Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $90.88 delivery
Coleman Hyper Flame Fyre Cadet Stove
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WindBlock technology provide 360 degree wind protection and fits larger pans
- Removable pan support and aluminised cooktop for easy cleaning
- Larger diameter burner provide wider heat distribution
- Camping cooking stoves
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
26th November 2019 - Here is an update. Coleman were fantastic, they replaced my stove and said that the control knobs were faulty on my stove. The fact that they replaced it without question and the fact that this stove works perfectly will make me change my review to a 4 star, it would receive a 5 only for the inconvenience.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Does it stay lit? Yes, it's basically always on high.
Does it get hot? Yes, extremely hot and can boil water rapidly.
I like to eat the food when I am done heating it.
Eggs turn out scorched on the outside and runny on the inside (excluding the yolk). Scrambled eggs are extra difficult because you can't leave them alone.
1) "Low" is still too hot for "simmer" type cooking needs
2) The bottle protrudes from the side, and does not have an arm or other support mechanism. We use it on a collapsible frame, but we have to put it next to a table to support the bottle. Would be much more convenient if it could stand alone.