Coleman 24-Piece Enamel Dinnerware Set
+ $34.41 Delivery
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Classic outdoor dinnerware set ideal for camping and picnics
- Durable, double-fired enamelware with a timeless red speckled design
- Includes 4 dinner plates, 4 coffee mugs, and 4 bowls
- Silverware kit includes 4 plastic-handled forks, spoons, and knives in a roll-up pouch
- Dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Coleman 24-Piece Enamel Dinnerware Set, Red
Serve up burgers, soups, cereal, and everything in between when you’re eating off the durable Coleman 24-Piece Enamel Dinnerware Set. The classic red speckled set includes four 10-in. dinner plates, four 12-oz. coffee mugs, four 6-in. bowls, four forks, four knives, four spoons and a roll-up pouch to organize all the utensils. With crack-resistant, double-fired enamel, you’ll be chowing down with this this dishwasher-safe set at picnics, BBQs and campsites season after season.
• Double-fired red speckled enamelware for a durable finish • Dishwasher-safe for one-step clean-up • Dishes: Four 10-in. plates, four 6-in. bowls and four 12-oz. handled mugs • Plastic-handled utensils: Four forks, four spoons, four knives in a roll-up storage pouch
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top international reviews
Bought 2 sets; Haven't used them actually camping yet, but dropped a mug onto a bowl while loading the dishwasher to wash them for the first time, and chipped quite a bit of enamel off the mug. They seem pretty good quality, but be careful not to drop them on anything hard/metal, as you may damage them. They are packaged well in the manufacturer's box.
maid in China のシールが貼ってある皿と貼っていない皿があり、いちど誰かが返品した物を送られた感がある。
Everytime I use them I get compliments.
The set is OK for light use, kitchen shelter/picnic setup, and careful packing/transport but would not recommend for any trips where gear may experience some rough handling.