- Hardcover: 384 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins (1 September 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0007243235
- ISBN-13: 978-0007243235
- Product Dimensions: 15.9 x 3.1 x 24 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 662 g
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Cold Case (Peter Decker and Rina Lazarus Series, Book 17)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Praise for Faye Kellerman:
'Very exciting' Daily Mail
'Brutal but thoughtful and well-plotted, fast-moving and well told' Observer
'Kellerman creates a claustophobic atmosphere, against a background of seediness, violence and distrust' Sunday Telegraph
'Kellerman moves her gritty mean streets LA plot along with breakneck pace' Irish Independent
'Hands down, the most refreshing mystery couple around' People
About the Author
Faye Kellerman is the author of thirty-one novels, including twenty-two New York Times bestselling mysteries that feature the husband-and-wife team of Peter Decker and Rina Lazarus. She has also penned two bestselling short novels with her husband, New York Times bestselling author Jonathan Kellerman and teamed up with her daughter Aliza to co-write a young adult novel, Prism. She lives with her husband in Los Angeles, California, and Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
What I don't like at all is that at the end of the book, some of the mysteries aren't conclusively solved and remain a matter for conjecture.
I admit that I am a naive reader, that is to say I almost feel about Decker and his family as if they were real people. I mean, I would like to know more about what is going on in their lives. But especially the two boys or rather young men have faded from the books.
But I like Decker so much that I will not give up on the series yet but give the more recent books another try.
Cold Case isn't bad, but it's the first of Kellerman's books I've bought in a Kindle edition, and the first Kindle book I've bought that is full of typos. The errors make it very difficult to read. Do the publishers not employ a proofreader for ebooks? They should. Typos are just as distracting on a screen as on a page.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Suspense