- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Coca-Cola 48 x 150ml Mini Cans
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Please be aware that unless expressly indicated otherwise, product packaging may vary from what is shown on this listing. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our listing. Please always read the labels, warning and directions provided before using or consuming the product.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 9 July 2019
- Manufacturer : Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd
- ASIN : B00D30MBQU
- Manufacturer reference : B00D30MBQU
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Coke is a great-tasting, refreshing soft drink that has provided moments of uplift and happiness every day for over 125 years. - Natural flavours and no added preservatives since 1886. - A 48 x 150ml can multipack ideal for refreshing parties, picnics or just keeping the fridge stocked up. - Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten free dairy free, nut free. - Coca-Cola is a sparkling soft drink with vegetable extracts. The famous bottle is a universal icon and its great refreshing taste, served ice cold inspires happiness around the world. Things have changed a lot since Dr. John S. Pemberton invented Coca-Cola in 1886 in Atlanta, Georgia, but not the great taste of Coca-Cola. Today Coke is refreshing more people than ever before, with 1.6 billion servings of Coca-Cola sold in over 200 countries every day, but the same promise of optimism that Coke offered back in 1886 still endures. The Classic Coke Recipe - refreshing for over 125 years Coke's inimitable great cola taste is achieved through a classic recipe that blends a secret mix of natural flavourings. It's this great taste that has provided Coca-Cola drinkers with a refreshing uplift for over 125 years. Coca-Cola And The Environment Coca Cola is committed to making a positive difference - to the health of the planet, consumers and the communities it serves. The company is working hard to reduce it's impact on the environment in everything it does - growing more while using less in areas such as energy and water use, waste reduction and recycling - and by encouraging people to think more about the positive impact they can have on their local environment.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|