CLOVER Hot Press Perfect Ruler
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heat resistant press directly on the ruler
- Use with dry or steam iron
- Acid free product
Product detailsNumber Of Items:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 30.99 x 9.27 x 0.64 cm; 27.22 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Clover
- ASIN : B016OVK698
- Item Model Number : 7811
- Department : Sewing : Sewing Machine Parts & Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This Clover #7811 Hot Ruler is perfect to measure, mark, fold, press deep hems, press long hems and miter corners. It is heat resistant and you can press directly on the ruler. It can be used with dry or steam irons. The unique non-slip surface holds fabric in place for precise results. It is the latest addition to the Press Perfect line by Joan Hawley. Notes from Joan "Perfect size ruler for large tasks at the pressing station" and "Keep this handy ruler by the iron to measure , mark, and press".
1 x Clover Hot Ruler Press Perfect
From the manufacturer
Hot Ruler Press
- Measure, mark, fold, press: deep hems, long hems, miter corners
- Heat resistant, press directly on the ruler
- Can be used with dry or steam iron
- Unique non-slip surface holds fabric in place for precise results
How to Use
- Fold fabric over ruler, match edge to size needed, press
- Fold corner to match miter line, press
- Use ruler to mark hem size, place ruler at mark, fold fabric and press
- Do not use exept for its intended purpose
- Do not place hot iron on Hot Ruler for extended period of time (may cause discoloration)
- Do not twist, bend or fold Hot Ruler (may deform ruler)
- Do not twist, bend or fold Hot Ruler (may deform ruler) Allow Hot Ruler to cool before handling
- Heat resistant up to 428°F/220°C
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
It's expensive, as it' s made of somekind of "fabric" but it does what it's meant for !!!