- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 8.9 x 2 cm ; 22.7 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 22.7 g
- Item Model Number: ba001-03
- ASIN: B01DNP7GIM
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 18 December 2017
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Please kindly TAKE NOTICE to the different combination you chose as we have 6 combinations.
- Bra extender is used to add more extra room to bras that are too tight and makes it comfort while wearing your bra.Save money by helping your bras last longer.
- Easy to use: Attach the hooks of the extender to your bra hook loops, then use the hooks on your bra to attach to the hook loops of the extender.
- Good for airplane travel as it can give you a relax .Especially it can be used for pregnancy or maternity.
- Package included: pack of 6 pieces of bra strap extenders(Color:Combination 3)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
If you are suffering from similar issues of temporary engorgement or aren't quite committed to sizing up your bras just yet for whatever reason, these are an excellent and affordable solution!
I see now that the measurements were included in the second picture, but since in the thumbnail it looks the same as the first picture I didn't click on it and it didn't occur to me that different bras would have different distances between hooks since the 5 I was hoping to extend are all the same and I didn't check every single bra I own.
This fits the bras I purchased from the Target Collection at a Target in Australia (which are in my current correct size so I do not need the extenders for), and it fits the Dream Angels wireless bra I have from Victoria's Secret and felt totally comfortable while I wore it on this bra. It does NOT fit the Dream Angels demi (not strapless) or any of the Body by Victoria bras I have from VS (which were the ones I was hoping to extend). So I give it 4 stars, because the product does work, and work well,but if they put the measurements in the description I would have realized these would not fit. Since the majority of girls I know in the US wear Victoria's Secret and VS seems to play by its own rules, I think this should have been more clear.
Prior Review: These bra-extenders are great idea; however, these don't align with any of my bras. I managed to use the 2 bracket extender into some of my 3 bracket bras. However, I will not be able to use the rest.