Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Tefal Clipso Minut Duo 5L P4605131 Pressure Cooker and Slow Cooker with 2 Programs to steam or stew
- The first 2 in 1 pressure cooker & stewpot : Steam or stew, it does it for you!
- 2 cooking selector to perfectly steam soups, fish and vegetables, or richly stew meats and sauce
- Steam cooking: ultra fast steaming up to 2 times faster (compared to a cooking time in a Tefal stewpot)
- Slow cooking: Ultra savory stews, for rich, flavorful dishes
- Ultra resistant non stick titanium coating for easy clean up
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Tefal P4605131 Clipso Minut Duo - 5L
Steam or stew, it does it for you! The ClipsoMinut' Duo is the first Tefal 2 in 1 pressure cooker & stewpot.
Easily select your cooking mode via the 2-cooking selector to perfectly steam soups, fish and vegetables, or richly stew meats and sauces.
Thanks to its non-stick titanium coating, clean-up has never been easier.
- Steam cooking and slow cooking
- Recipe book of 50 recipes
- Stainless steel steaming basket accessory
- One-handed easy opening
Cooks up to 2 times faster*.
*compared to a cooking time in a Tefal Stewpot.
Easy to Use
Open and close your pressure cooker in total simplicity, using a single hand.
Non-stick Titanium coating for ultra easy clean-up, even after years of use.
Up to +80% of vitamin C preserved*
*with ClipsoMinut vs. cooking broccoli with a Tefal stewpot.
5-Security system for ultra safe pressure cooking
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
8 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pressure build up is not that much as well.
I contacted Tefal support and they only have a handful of contract service centres, none that are near where I live.
The repair would cost around $70 which is more than what I paid for the cooker.
I would not recommend this cooker as the quality is not great, the support is not amazing either..