This book is very good as the first start of medical student as it contain enough information for the basics of anatomy of the CNS.
When I want to review brain anatomy I always returns to it as it is easy to read and remember with its beautiful illustrations for the pathways and good gross anatomy pictures.
I am not saying it is Carpenter neuroanatomy but it is quite enough for the basics like USMLE.
Very nice book since I followed it in 1989-1990 till now.
5 stars for Amazon and book seller and publisher and author
- Paperback: 560 pages
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins USA; 7 edition (22 January 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0781794277
- ISBN-13: 978-0781794275
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 2.7 x 27.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.3 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 172,491 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)