- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm ; 408 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 408 g
- ASIN: B07PR7H12K
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 5 September 2019
- Customer Reviews: 39 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
60,122 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #419 in Men's Boots
- Heel Height 1 inch
- Boot Dimensions: Shaft height 4.33 inches, Shaft Circumference 12.99 inches, Shaft Width 6.5 inches
- Premium leather
- Plantation Crepe sole
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 71% (71%)||71%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
1. As other comments mention, go one size smaller( I wear 11's ordered 10's)
2. Only took me about 2 days to break in, just as comfy as I remembered.
3. I still think they are over-priced, I only bought them this time because I
had enough reward points and paid $29. for mine.
4. Mine are genuine, stitching is top notch as well as leather quality.
5. For those who have problems with staining learn to care for genuine suede
products. I have been wearing suede shoes and boots ( Rocky Boots, Herman
Survivors, Timberlands), they make kits with eraser/wire brush/water proofing spray to care for your suede/nubuck footwear.
Overall, very satisfied .
Overall I'm happy with my purchase. They worked for my cosplay, but they're not something I'm going to wear more than 3 or 4 times a year.