Clarisonic Mia 2, 2 Speed Facial Sonic Cleansing Brush
- Two different speeds with one minute pulsing T-timer for personal customization
- Cleanses 6x better than with your hands alone
- Prepares skin for better absorption of skin creams, serum and moisturizers
- Helps improves skin texture, tone & creates noticeably healthier looking skin
- Apply cleanser to wet brush head and gently move the brush in a circular motion on damp facial skin.
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Colour Name: Lavender
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Some helpful tips I've learned:
1. Skip the clarisonic skin care products. There are other products that do equally or a better job, usually at a lower cost. Some of my favorites are Proactiv, Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, and Ponds products.
2. To extend the life of your brush heads, soak them in a diluted bleach mixture every few weeks. Then rinse and dry them. This will disinfect them, giving you a few extra weeks or months before you have to replace them. Not disinfecting= bacteria=acne. Not good. When you do buy new brush heads, try to buy them in bulk.
3. Be sure to remove the brush heads and clean the prongs underneath every few weeks. Grime & bacteria tend to build up here. You'll be glad you did.
That's all I have for now! Hope it was helpful!