Clarisonic Brush Head Sensitive (Pack of 1)
- Suitable for all skin types
- Clarisonic Brush Heads are expertly engineered for a specific skin type or skin concern, and are optimally designed to work at the precise frequency of our devices.
- Made with super-soft, quick-drying DuPont Tynex Supersoft Filament, each bristle is uniquely rounded on the end or specifically texturized to provide a gentle and comfortable cleanse.
Size: 1 count
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Clarisonic invented sonic skin cleansing in 2004 and today has sold over 15 million of its patented —and much loved—devices that help to reveal healthy, younger-looking skin.
Clarisonic devices cleanse your skin 6x better than hands alone delivering infinitely better skin. It is gentle enough to use twice-a-day, Clarisonic devices are the #1 most recommended skin cleansing devices by US dermatologists.**
** Based on a 2016 survey of 424 U.S. dermatologists who recommend cleansing devices.
Clarisonic will make your skin infinitely better. After the first use the skin will feel softer, after 1 week you will have a radiant glow, after 1 month smoother, softer, firmer looking skin with less visible pores. Everyday effective cleansing will allow your skin to absorb your skincare product better.
All Clarisonic Australia devices are available on Amazon. Our best seller Mia 2, our travel-friendly Mia Fit, the men device Alpha Fit, as well as the high end devices Smart Profile and Smart Uplift devices.
*Based on 2016 NPD data.
- After cleansing, skin absorbs Vitamin C 61% better, than if you cleansed with your hands*
- 96% of women experienced smoother, healthier-looking skin in just 1 week*
- Skin looks more rejuvenated after 2 weeks*
- Pores appear smaller in just 4 weeks*
- *Based on 2016 NPD data.
Our patented sonic oscillation technology is why we're the #1 cleansing device recommended by US dermatologists. Spinning and rotating brushes can twist and tug on delicate skin. Our gentle back and forth movement paired with water, creates a vacuum effect to remove dirt, oil and makeup from the skin's surface and pores.
Our devices are dermatologist tested for gentleness and suitable for sensitive skin types. Clarisonic does not disrupt the skin barrier like strong exfoliants, therefore they are safe to use twice daily.
Cleansers & Brushes
Optimized to fit into your routine. Use your favorite cleanser with Clarisonic or try one of ours and customize even further with our selection of unique brush heads. Our cleansers and brush heads have been specifically designed to work with our devices to combat different concerns such as acne, dullness, dryness, and combination skin.
100% waterproof. Take Clarisonic into your shower or bath tub to get the most out of your cleansing routine.
How To Use
Before first use, please ensure device has been charged for a full 24 hours.
Step 1: Apply cleanser directly to skin or to the Clarisonic brush head.
Step 2: Wet the brush head and cleanser.
Step 3: Place brush to forehead and turn on.
Step 4: Select desired speed.
Step 5: Follow T-timer prompts while gently moving the brush in small circular motions
User Tip! Pressing the brush into the skin with too much pressure may impede the motion and reduce effectiveness.
|Mia 2||Mia Fit||Alpha Fit||Smart Profile||Smart Profile Uplift|
|Best For||Best selling cleansing device with two-speed customization.||Compact, lightweight, daily sonic cleansing for radiant looking skin at home or on the go. Perfect travel-friendly device.||On the road, in the air – travel-friendly sonic cleansing with two speed customization.||The ultimate head to toe customizable four-speed cleansing device. 11x better cleansing than hands alone.||High end device with 2 in 1 revitalizing cleansing and firming massage device.|
|Speeds||Speed 1: 60sec Delicate Speed 2: 60 sec Universal||Speed 1: 60sec Delicate Speed 2: 60 sec Universal||Speed 1: 60sec Delicate CleanseSpeed 2: 80sec Power Cleanse||Manual Mode 60 sec or Smart mode 80 sec. Speed 1: Delicate Cleanse. Speed 2: Universal Cleanse.Speed 3: Advanced Makeup removal. S4 Professional CleansingSmart Mode: 3 minutes||Manual Mode 60 sec or Smart mode 80 sec. Speed 1: Delicate Cleanse. Speed 2: Universal Cleanse.Speed 3: Advanced Makeup removal. S4 Professional CleansingSmart Mode: 3 minutes|
|Available Colours||White, Pink||White, Pink, Blue||Black||White, Pink||White|
|Kit Includes||- Clarisonic Mia 2 - USB Charger - Radiance Brush Head - Trial size Clarisonic Cleanser||- Clarisonic Mia Fit - USB Charger - Radiance Brush Head - Trial size Clarisonic Cleanser||- Clarisonic Alpha Fit - USB Charger - Alpha Men Brush Head - Trial size Clarisonic Cleanser||Universal Voltage USB Link ChargerDynamic Facial Brush HeadTurbo Body Brush HeadSample Size Cleanser 30mlSample Size Body Cleanser 60ml||Smart Profile Uplift Firming Massage Head 2 Revitalizing Cleanse Brush Head Turbo Massage Body Brush Head 1-oz Refreshing Gel Cleanser USB Charger and Wall Adapter|
|Rechargeable Battery Life||20 Minutes||20 Minutes||20 Minutes||30 Minutes||30 Minutes|
Directions:-To mount the brush head, align the three notches with the three pins on the handle, then push down and twist clockwise. -Remove the brush head weekly, and clean with soap and warm water.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- the bristles are FAR too soft and thin. I don't feel like they are actually doing anything at all. It honestly feels like I'm rubbing a stuffed animal on my face.
- the indicator strip was not explained at all on the box, so when I received this in my Amazon subscription, I almost tried to remove it. It looked like a blister pack of cleanser or something and has what looks like a pull tab on the back.
- the bristles are very fine and before even using it once, they were frayed sideways, with some trapped under the travel cap that are now permanently bent. Any time I try to replace the cap, it's impossible to get all the bristles as they always get stuck around the edges.
- the hole in the center is at least twice the size of the old head, and since the center ring is the part that oscillates, there is much less surface that actually cleans. You can also forget about putting cleanser in the giant hole.
- after using it once, I did my best (as I always do) to dry it off, as I dont want anything growing in there between uses. I think something about the finer, more packed bristles doesn't let it dry fully. The next day it smelled like mildew and was very offputting.
- finally, this head is more expensive. and for how little it actually performs, I will need to start looking for an alternative. Due to the cost, I will use this one until this indicator strip tells me to replace, but I am very wary about trying any other "new" brush heads, as my skin is sensitive and the last head worked for me for so long. It is very frustrating to find a routine that works, then having to change it up, especially after spending so much money on the device.
Very disappointed and will be cancelling my subscription.