Depreciation is a tax deduction available to property investors that if claimed can add thousands of dollars to the return from their investments. Tyron Hyde believes depreciation is often overlooked because investors simply don't know about it. In Claim It! he explains:
* What depreciation is and how you can claim it
* Why you need a depreciation report on your investment property and what building allowances and plant and equipment deductions can be claimed
* How depreciation affects residential, commercial and industrial property investments
* How depreciation affects renovations to your property
* The savings property developers can make from depreciation
"If there is some detail about property depreciation that Tyron Hyde does not know I have yet to find it ... his deep knowledge of how to take full advantage of the depreciation rules helps investors make the highest possible returns from their real estate investments" - Pam Walkley, Editor in Chief, Money magazine.
"Finally! A book on depreciation that truly explains the nitty gritty of this often misunderstood concept. Every investor NEEDS to read this book!" - Nila Sweeney, Editor, Your Investment Property magazine.