|Price:||+ $6.99 Delivery|
- Light powered eco-drive Japanese-quartz movement; charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
- Durable, hardened mineral crystal
- Case diameter: 42 mm. Luminous hands and markers.12/24 hour time
- Stainless-steel case; brown dial; chronograph, date function; chronograph functions. It is recommended that the watch be recharged everyday
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||11.5 millimetres|
|Band Material||Pig skin leather|
|Band length||8 inches|
|Band width||22 millimetres|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Chronograph, solar|
|Water Pressure Resistance||330 Feet|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The watch is so good i don't wear it to work lol, i don't wanna take a chance on scratching it. I think i will purchase another citizen watch just for work and keep this one for leisure. I messed with the watch for a good 20 mins and found just about every function fairly easily, it is very easy to set.
All in all, this watch is a very, very good purchase. Probably the best purchase i made since coming back from Iraq besides my 40'inch Sony Bravia. If you remotely like the looks of this watch then look no further, buy it!
On a separate note, boo to Amazon for recommending at checkout that I buy batteries for a solar powered watch!