The "Cisco CCNA Command Guide" is the Complete Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching Command Guide for Passing your CCNA Exam.
A guide that will cover everything in Cisco Routing and Switching Command, including Subnetting, vlsm and Supernetting. You will be able pass your CCNA (Cisco Certified Networking Associate) exam and become a Cisco technology specialist sooner than you expected.
The book is structured on 4 modules, which are exactly the ones you need for CCNA. Every command you have to know is presented and explained here. After you'll read this book, you'll be able to:
- How to manage and configure Cisco devices (Routers, Switches)
- How to troubleshoot with key commands
- How can you apply this knowledge in a practical scenario
- Written for simplicity so that you can learn Cisco IOS quickly and effectively.
- You'll learn computer networking while executing commands.
The book includes configuration scenarios such as:
- Basic configurations on Routers and Switches
- Routing Protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, eBGP, RIP)
- Switching (VLANs, STPs, VTPs)
- Redundancy (HSRP, EtherChannel)
- Security (ACL, Security Switching, VPN), etc.
Becoming a professional networking engineer is now easier than ever. If you buy this book NOW, you'll shortly see that Cisco Routing and Command are something anyone can understand with a little bit of practice.
Tags: CCNA Command Guide, Cisco Commands, CCNA Commands, Cisco IOS Cheat Sheet, CCNA Cheat Sheet, Computer Networks, Cisco CCNA Command Guide, Cisco CCNA Commands