- Paperback: 118 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (30 June 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0367200171
- ISBN-13: 978-0367200176
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 0.7 x 23.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 181 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 15,161 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ $11.50 Delivery
The Circular Economy: A User's Guide Paperback – 30 Jun 2019
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
"There are no limits to stupidity. This is the only way to explain the utterly wasteful economy we live in. If the world had had the courage to listen to Walter Stahel long before, the linear production model would long be gone in favour of circular material flows. His most recent book is a wonderful introduction into the Performance Economy and an economy in the service of life."
Anders Wijkman, Chairman Climate-KIC and Honorary President of the Club of Rome.
"Walter, one of the 'fathers' of the circular economy concept, makes crystal-clear that we need a cultural shift moving us from ownership to stewardship. This book will serve students as much as decision makers to understand the CIE concepts, its mode of operations based on nodes of industrial relations and its advantages for society."
Nathalie VERCRUYSSE, Scientific Officer for Foresight, European Commission, DG Research & Innovation.
"Lots of questions concerning circular economy need more convincing answers. But one thing is certain. When a book is written by Walter and edited by Ellen McArthur Foundation, it is a must read. Walter was a pioneer with a vision well ahead of us who latter understood the importance of the concept and introduced it into the world of policy making."
Janez Potočnik, European Commissioner for Science & Research (2004-2010); European Commissioner for Environment (2010-2014) in charge of preparing the EU Circular Economy Package. Since Co-Chair of the UN International Resource Panel (IRP).
About the Author
Walter R. Stahel is the Founder-Director of the Product-Life Institute (Switzerland), the oldest established consultancy in Europe devoted to developing sustainable strategies and policies. He is Visiting Professor in the Department of Engineering and Physical Sciences, University of Surrey, and a full member of the Club of Rome. He was awarded degrees of Doctor honoris causa by the University of Surrey (2013) and lUniversité de Montréal (2016).
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Economics > Communication & Psychology > Ethics
- Books > Business & Economics > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business & Economics > Economics > Environmental Economics
- Books > Business & Economics > Economics > Sustainable Development
- Books > Business & Economics > Investing > Commodities
- Books > Business & Economics > Marketing & Sales
- Books > Business & Economics > Processes & Infrastructure > Green Business
- Books > Politics, Philosophy & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Economic Policy
- Books > Politics, Philosophy & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Environmental Policy
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides