Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
The Christology Of John Owen Kindle Edition
Kindle Monthly Deals
New deals each month starting at $1.49. Learn more
From the Back Cover
Table of Contents:
2. Who Do Men Say That I Am?
3. Who Do You Say That I Am?
4. Flesh and Blood Has Not Revealed it unto You"
5. The Doctrine of the Trinity
6. Owen's Proof of the Deity of Christ
7. God's Eternal Counsels
8. Creation and Providence
9. Cur Deus Homo: The Manifestation of the Glory of God
10. Beginning with Moses
11. God was Manifested in the Flesh
12. He Ascended into Heaven
13. A Priest Forever
14. He Who Speaks from Heaven
15. Thy Throne, O God
16. A Christ-Centered Church
17. To Live is Christ
18. Conclusion --This text refers to the paperback edition.
- ASIN : B00ISK57K2
- Publisher : Encyclopedia Puritannica Project (4 March 2014)
- Language : English
- File size : 901 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 600 pages
- Customer Reviews: