I love this author and thoroughly enjoyed this gentle, sweet, emotional romance, set around the twenty-five days to Christmas.
Quincy is a rather introverted individual, not used to talking or socialising much. Discovering that he has a son has turned his life upside down.
In order to get through the run up to Christmas, he has advertised for a carer/housekeeper to help out. And so he meets beautiful, vivacious Nicky, who seems to be able to talk to anyone, and does.
Having given up on ever getting a break in Hollywood, Nicky needs this job to have some income.
Deciding to make the advent time a magical Christmas season for the little boy, she also thaws the heart of his dad and falls in love with both of them.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1097 KB
- Print Length: 238 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Tule Publishing; 2 edition (27 October 2016)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01LZ0PG6Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 326 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #132,180 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)