- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1285 KB
- Print Length: 401 pages
- Publisher: HQ Digital (1 December 2017)
- Sold by: HarperCollins Publishers (AU)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0746LMB1G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 78 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #272,203 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
HarperCollins Publishers (AU)
This price was set by the publisher.
Christmas At Cedarwood Lodge: Celebrations and Confetti at Cedarwood Lodge / Brides and Bouquets at Cedarwood Lodge / Midnight and Mistletoe at Cedarwood Lodge Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
• ‘I really loved this terrific romantic, charming, entertaining and fun book and highly recommend it.’ Suze Lavender, Top 500 Amazon Reviewer.
• ‘Winter at Cederwood Lodge is perfect. It contains the most heartwarming of stories, characters and the cutest little setting.’ BTP Book Club
• ‘This was a fantastic book and such a good festive read – I absolutely adored it!’ Donna Maguire, Top 1000 Amazon Reviewer
• ‘Absolutely fantastic book, had me hooked from the first page. Full of anticipation, a real page turner. Loved it!’ Amazon Reviewer--This text refers to the paperback edition.
About the Author
Customers who read this book also read
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Clio is having a great time with her created family, however, with her real family things aren't going so well. Clio and her mother are having problems and Clio doesn't know what's the cause of her mother's distance. Clio wants nothing more than to make things right, but her mother isn't willing to share any feelings and keeps her secrets. Will Clio ever find out the truth and which role does her lodge play in her mother's reluctance to bond with her daughter?
Winter at Cedarwood Lodge is a wonderful heartwarming story. Clio is kindhearted, generous and friendly. She wants to make everyone around her happy and she will do anything for the people she loves. Her personality is truly amazing. I especially enjoyed reading about Clio's relationship with her friends. Their adventures put a big smile on my face, I love a cheerful feelgood story. Rebecca Raisin knows exactly how to set a fabulous atmosphere and her stories truly sparkle, which is something I like a lot about her work.
Cedarwood Lodge is a fantastic setting. It's welcoming and cozy. It's a place with character, which combines well with the quirky personalities of the main characters of Winter at Cedarwood Lodge. I like a good winter story, it's a lovely time to read about and Rebecca Raisin skillfully uses everything that makes the season great to make her story come to life. To balance the sweetness and light there's a nice layer of depth due to Clio's family history, which brings the exact right amount of seriousness. I really loved this terrific romantic, charming, entertaining and fun book and highly recommend it.