Chopstick Curling Iron Curling Wand,Curler with Ceramic Tourmaline Barrel, Dual Voltage Curling Wand with Adjustable Temperature for Short & Long Hair, 9Mm
- ◆It is thinner than the little finger, weighs 300g (with wire), and it heats up quickly. The front end has 20mm rotatable non-heat-proof anti-scalding head, and men's short hair is also suitable.
- ◆Adjustable temperature: The temperature is adjusted by a rotary button,and the digital display is divided into 6 different temperature settings (80, 110, 140, 170, 200, 230 degrees Celsius)that can meet your different needs,from fragile to coarse hair type.
- ◆Anti-scalding and heat insulation:The front end of the moulder is designedto prevent scalding and heat insulation, which is more convenient to use.
- ◆Travel anywhere you want and take the HSI Flat Iron with you. Featuring 110/220 worldwide dual voltage, you can use the iron anywhere in the world. It also boasts a professional, 360° swivel cord for increased flexibility when styling your hair, designed with an extra-long length to prevent the cord from getting tangled or damaged in the process.
- ◆How to use: Before using the hair iron, dry the hair until it is 8-9 dry. Hold the hairpin with the curling iron clip and roll it up and roll it where you think it is. It takes about half a minute to stay. Slowly put it down and cool it, and blow it with cold air.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Name: 9mm curling iron
Color: purple red;
Specification: 9mm, heating body length 14.2cm, total length 33.2cm;
Voltage: global common voltage (110-240V);
Temperature: Rotary button adjustment, digital display, divided into six (80, 110, 140, 170, 200, 230 degrees Celsius)
Applicable hair: dry hair
Thermal conductor material: tourmaline ceramic
Thermal conductor diameter: 16MM-20MM
Temperature control adjustment: 15 segments
Best modeling time: 1-2 minutes
Plug: European standard plug, American standard plug, British standard plug, Australian standard plug (W)
1. Do not cover the object with a curling iron to avoid damage to the internal circuit due to excessive temperature.
2. Do not place on flammable materials or items that are not resistant to high temperatures during use;
3. Do not bring it into the bathroom, or place it in water or any liquid to avoid electric shock or damage to the machine;
4, the curling iron should maintain a certain safe distance from the skin to avoid overheating and burns;
5. If the power cord is damaged and the plug is damaged, it must be handled by the manufacturer or the maintenance department;
6. After use, unplug the power plug and store it in a dry place after cooling. Do not wrap the power cord around the body.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|