You don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Chinese Exercise Therapy [Print Replica] Kindle Edition
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|Language: English||Format: Print Replica|
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
A comprehensive guide to Chinese Exercise Therapy with over three hundred illustrations and step by step instructions outlining Qi Gong and Tai Chi techniques. This book covers: Basic Qi Gong, Ba Duan Jin (8 Pieces of Brocade), Xing Lin Quan 10 form and the 10 & 24 Yang forms of Tai Chi; it also includes segments on lifestyle and an evidence based approach to Chinese Exercise Therapy. Suitable for beginners or practitioners looking to advance their skill set in pursuit of better health and longevity.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 1 reviews
10 October 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
A very well written book with informative pictures. An absolute must reference book for us in order to maintain technique when performing tai chi/qi gong. Dr Le is a wealth of knowledge and this book certainly shows it. Highly recommended!!!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medicine & Nursing
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Professional & Technical > Medical eBooks > Alternative & Holistic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Occult