- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Chilli Kashmiri MIRCH 10 Seeds MILD HOT Spicy Vegetable Indian Curry Spice Plant
Enhance your purchase
- Kashmiri chillies are thin fleshed, wrinkled and very mild, and not recommended of eating fresh.
- The plants are late maturing, tall – so will need support – and highly productive.
- This is the authentic chilli mentioned in so many Indian cookbooks.
- Pick regularly to encourage further fruit growth. Harvest: As required, 12-14 weeks from sowing.
- PRODUCT OF AUSTRALIA - Fast Shipping from SYDNEY - HIGH GERMINATION RATE - Stored in Airtight, Moisture proof resealable bag for safe long-term storage, Traditional, Heirloom, Open-Pollinated, Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO Seeds - HOW TO GROW NOTE comes with each seed packet for your convenience – Makes GREAT GIFT for your loved ones too.
Special offers and product promotions
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Chilli KASHMIRI MIRCH 10 Seeds MILD HOT SPICY vegetable INDIAN CURRY SPICE plant
CHILLI 'Kashmiri' - 10 HEIRLOOM Seeds
An Indian chilli that is traditionally used dried.
Kashmiri chillies are thin fleshed, wrinkled and very mild, and not recommended of eating fresh. They start green and ripen to a deep attractive red, that, when dried and ground into a powder, will impart a lovely colour to any dish.
The plants are late maturing, tall – so will need support – and highly productive. This is the authentic chilli mentioned in so many Indian cookbooks.
How to Grow
In seed trays or in fertile well drained garden soil or pots. 5mm deep, cover with fine soil and keep moist. Pick regularly to encourage further fruit growth. Harvest: As required, 12-14 weeks from sowing.
Propagation note will be supplied with the seed packet.
Our mission is to provide the people with reliable and affordable means to sustain a healthier future.
These seeds are not only perfect for newly inspired gardeners, but also essential for home gardeners, gourmet chefs, survivalist, homesteaders and permaculturist.
Our seeds are good to be grown in an outdoor garden patch or bed, back or front yard of your lovely home, pots, planters, containers, balcony, greenhouse, hot house and patio. Additionally, these seeds can be planted all year indoors, in a hydroponic system or aerogarden pods under grow lights or grow tent with an indoor gardening kit.
We are Sydney, Australia based seller. We do not send seeds to Western Australia and Tasmania in accordance with state bio-security legislation.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|