Nate decides he has had enough of Ash. He rides into town and is going to buy a train ticket to anywhere but he can’t take his horse so he decides he will go on horse back and he bumps into Molly and they have a talk.
Ash is angry because his brother has taken off. He has a busted arm and really needs Nate. He loves him and knows the ranch can’t survive without him to help.
Molly has moved our of Chicago after the great fire. She has two younger sisters who need a home and Molly figures she can cook and is looking for work to support her sisters.
When Ash catches up with Nate Molly thinks he is going to hurt Nate and steps in front of him to protect Nate.
Great story I enjoyed reading this book. It’s touching and it’s a romance I’m going to say it’s a bit risqué. But wait it doesn’t talk about the deeds just brushed over some of them.
There for a great book
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1286 KB
- Print Length: 138 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1494317621
- Publisher: Caroline Lee; 1 edition (25 November 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00GZ9HGC0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 323 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #110,943 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)