- ASIN: B07RHYY7SN
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 8 May 2019
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #121 in Men's Wallets
Chelmon Slim Wallet RFID Front Pocket Wallet Minimalist Secure Thin Credit Card Holder
|Price:||+ $7.21 Delivery|
- P]100% genuine leather, sizing 4 1/2" X 3 1/8" X 1/16", perfect for your front pocket.[P/]
- P]Extremely Practial: 4 Credit Card Slots, 1 a clear finger glide ID window, 2 slip-in pockets and 1 Currency Pouch[P/]
- P]RFID Cards Protection - Keep Identification Thief away from you and protect your personal information with inside rfid blocking shield material under frequence 13.56MHZ.[P/]
- P]Light and Portable - Stores your carry-on essentials such as money, id cards and credit cards in one slim and lightweight front pocket wallet and never miss or lost them.[P/]
- P]Soft and Comfortable ¡§C made of the soft genuine leather, carry in your front pocket very comfortably.[P/]
Amazon Global Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It's been over a year and this thing is awesome! I gave it 4 stars initially because cards were difficult to take out but it has broken in and it's great. Holds up well and still in great shape.
I've been looking for a slim wallet for a while now. I ran across this SimpacX and it had good reviews at a low price. First impression is overwhelming. It is THIN! I've always had big bulky wallets with a ton on unnecessary stuff in it. Once I put cards in each pocket, it is still pretty slim but it makes it difficult to take the cards out. I'll give it a few weeks. Maybe the material will soften and become easier to remove cards.
The wallet itself is wonderful as well. The material seems high quality and durable. I bought it to replace the flat “leather” luggage tag I have been using as a wallet for the last 4 years. While my luggage tag served its purpose well I feel like this wallet will serve me even better for many more years.
There are several pockets for multiple cards and cash and even coins. I placed a few quarters in and shock it upside down and they stayed in place.
The only thing I noticed that could be seen as a flaw is there is a tiny spot of discoloration on the leather. I am not concerned about this but if I was giving it as a gift I might be disappointed. I am sure this does not happen in all of their products but if you were ordering them as a gift I would order a few days ahead so if one needs replaced because of this you have the opportunity to do so. I am overall very satisfied with this product and would recommend purchasing it.