|Model Number||CRD 6052270|
|Number of Game Players||2 to 4|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Release date||17 January 2018|
|Mfg Recommended age||14 year and up|
|Item Model Number||CRD 6052270|
|Product Dimensions||19.69 x 5.72 x 17.15 cm; 549 Grams|
The Chameleon, Award-Winning Board Game for Families & Friends
|Price:||+ $12.23 Delivery|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||19.7 x 5.7 x 17.1 centimetres|
|CPSIA cautionary statement||Choking Hazard - Small Parts, No Warning Applicable|
|Number of players||2 to 4|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Catch the chameleon: a social deduction board game where players must race to catch the chameleon before It's too late
- One secret word: everyone knows the secret word—except for the player with the chameleon card
- Don't get caught: use hidden codes, carefully chosen words, and a bit of finger-pointing to track down the guilty player... Before they blend in and escape!
- Easy to learn, quick to play: like all good board games for families, it takes 2 minutes to learn and only 15 minutes to play. Recommended for 3-8 players and ages 14+. a great game for large groups
- Multi-award winning: "best party game" At UK games expo. "Seal of excellence" From dice tower games. A perfect board game for teenagers and adults
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Blend in. Don't get caught. Six players. One word each. Everyone sounded pretty convincing, but someone isn't who they say they are. That someone is the chameleon. In each round of the chameleon, a secret word is selected from a topic card in the middle of the table. Everyone knows what the word is, except for the player with the chameleon card… but which player is it? Using cunning, social deduction and some serious mob mentality, each player shouts out a related word to prove their innocence and tries to track down the impostor. Once everyone's said their piece, the voting begins and the moment of truth arrives. In order to successfully track down the guilty player and win the game, players will have to use all of their teamwork and witch-hunting skills. If you're the chameleon, however, the rules are much more Simple. Don't. Get. Caught.
From the manufacturer
- CATCH THE CHAMELEON: A social deduction board game where players must race to catch the chameleon before It's too late
- ONE SECRET WORD: Everyone knows the secret word—except for the player with the chameleon card
- DON'T GET CAUGHT: Use hidden codes, carefully chosen words, and a bit of finger pointing to track down the guilty player... Before they blend in and escape!
- EASY TO LEARN, QUICK TO PLAY: Like all good board games for families, it takes 2 minutes to learn and only 15 minutes to play. Recommended for 3-8 players and ages 14+. a great game for large groups
- MULTI-AWARD WINNING: "Best Party Game" at UK Games Expo. "Seal of Excellence" from Dice Tower Games. A perfect board game for teenagers and adults
THREE TO EIGHT PLAYERS, ONE WORD EACH
Everyone sounded pretty convincing, but someone isn’t who they say they are. That someone is The Chameleon. In each round of The Chameleon, a secret word is selected from a Topic Card in the middle of the table. Everyone knows what the word is, except for the player with the Chameleon Card but which player is it?
FIND THE SECRET WORD
Shuffle a chameleon card into the code cards and hand them out. One of you is now the chameleon. Roll the dice and use your code card to find the secret word (if you’re the chameleon just pretend!)
BLEND IN, DON'T GET CAUGHT!
Each player now says one word to prove that they know what the secret word is. If you’re too obvious the chameleon will work it out and will successfully blend in. If you’re too vague the other players will suspect you’re the chameleon!
SPOT THE CHAMELEON
Everyone votes on who they think the chameleon is. If they get it wrong the chameleon wins the game. If they get it right the chameleon still has a chance to escape by guessing the secret word.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Otherwise no complaints!