Grayling is one of those salient characters who stand head and shoulders above ordinary thinkers. A man who dignifies the title of philosopher. One whose life's path has given him insights that can benefit all who would heed his wisdom. You don't have to agree with every view he posits in order to reap a rich harvest of understanding, and the manifold subjects he addresses provide stimulation for any reader who likes to think.
Especially now, in a dramatically changing world, we need writers like A C Grayling to provide what he does best: to tease out an issue and reveal something novel, something confronting, and almost always providing balance.
If you haven't yet read him, it's high time.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 8 hours and 42 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Audible Studios for Bloomsbury
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 16 June 2015
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B00Z7OPTW8
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 33,581 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)