Liquid Chalk Markers & Metallic Colors by Chalkola - Pack of 16 Chalk Pens - For Chalkboard, Blackboards, Window, Glass, Bistro | 6mm Reversible Bullet & Chisel Tip Erasable Ink
- 16 BOLD VIBRANT NEON COLORS to choose from, including a selection of 10 bright liquid chalk pen and 6 cool metallic markers (gold, silver, red, green, blue, pink)
- THE ULTIMATE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. Chalkola’s liquid chalk markers are widely used as a chalk lettering tool and to decorate wedding signs, milestone boards, menus, LED boards, contact paper, car mirrors, wine glasses and coffee mugs
- MADE FOR EVERYONE - Whether you're a Teacher, Mom, Student, Artist, Kid, Business, Office or Restaurant Owner our markers make creating beautiful messages effortless.
- COMES OFF EASY - The chalkboard ink pen will work on almost any surface! Will erase off non-porous surfaces; such as blackboard (wet erase), glass & mirrors (dry erase) and Permanent on porous surfaces
- KID SAFE AND ODOR FREE - These erasable chalk pens are water based, dustless, wet wipe, non-toxic formula safe for use at home.Time to replace the old dusty chalk with bold neon chalkboard markers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
The metallics work very well and the white is the best I've found: it stands up to rain and snow. I have started just buying the white markers on their own.
Removal is fairly easy. I use Windex and a microfiber cloth, then do it again with paper towel. All brands I've used may take a couple of wipes to get your surface totally clean.
The metallic ones aren't as great as the rest of the markers. Some of the colors were quite transparent. The green metallic was probably the worse for me. It was very hard to see. Silver was probably the best one out of all of them. Do take note that these markers are smaller than the normal ones and it doesn't seem like you can pump the ink out like normal chalk markers.
Not as keen on the metallic markers as they are translucent on glass, but still good as a glass marker for adult use, or alternatively using them as one would a sharpie.