- MAKES BRAS MORE COMFORTABLE - Wearing a bra liner increases comfort across the bust throughout the year providing an extra barrier between skin and bra wires or bra bands and straps. Ideal after surgery or managing any discomfort whilst wearing a bra.
- All Year Round Benefit - Helping you to stay cool, dry and in control, reducing the worry of sweating and chafing throughout your day all year round as this breathable material, keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Work, Rest Or Play. Ideal for Sports. You’ll be amazed at how much moisture these sweat liners hold and how quickly they dry once machine washed. These sweat liners have been specially designed so that areas of more intense sweating/perspiration are dealt with quickly and effectively
- PERFECT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN – These super soft, slightly padded, lightweight, ultra-flexible bra sweat liners while being tough on sweat, wicking moisture away from the skin to prevent discomfort. Super quick drying and machine washable
- Constructed from the high-tech moisture management fibre Coolmax used throughout the Chaffree range. These sweat liners can be turned upside down and put inside skirt waistbands to allow you to benefit from sweat relief where you need it the most.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 19 x 15 x 2 cm; 80 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 October 2019
- ASIN : B07RC62JHM
- Item Model Number : PSLBWS
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 123,557 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #1347 in Everyday Bras
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I have been thinking about solutions for sweat underneath my breasts for a long time and this really works. Highly recommend!