- Product Dimensions: 9 x 9 x 6.2 cm ; 299 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 259 g
- ASIN: B00AR6L646
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 30 November 2017
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 179 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.95 delivery
Cetaphil Moisturising Cream for Dry/Sensitive Skin, 250g
- Doubles the moisture content of the skin in 2 days* (Reference: *Galderma data on file)
- Moisture lock to help repair the skin barrier whilst preventing further moisture loss
- Lanolin and fragrance free
- Non-greasy, won't block pores
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
|Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion||Cetaphil Moisturising Cream||Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser||Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser|
|Skin Is Dry||✓||✓||✓||-|
|Skin Is Oily||-||-||✓||✓|
|Skin Is Sensitive or Damaged||✓||✓||✓||-|
|Suitable for Acne Prone Skin||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Skin is Normal||-||✓||✓||-|
|Suitable for Eczema, Dermatitis and Psoriasis prone skin||✓||✓||✓||-|
Introduction to Cetaphil
The Cetaphil range of gentle, clinically tested and pH balanced products has helped people care for their skin for more than 70 years.
It was developed by experts and is trusted by dermatologists worldwide.
Cetaphil products are non-irritating, pH-balanced and do not block pores.
Cetaphil Moisturising Cream
250 & 550g
Cetaphil Moisturising Cream doubles your skin’s moisture in 2 days. It is clinically proven to provide immediate and long lasting hydration.
- Lanolin, paraben and fragrance free
- Non-greasy, won’t block pores
- Ideal for facial and body use
- Refer product label
Cetaphil Healthy Skin Routine
Step 1: Cleanse
Cleansing your skin is one of the most important steps if you want to maintain healthy and youthful-looking skin. Effective cleansing can improve the quality of our skin and enhance its radiance.
Step 2: Moisturise
Moisturising helps to restore the skin’s natural protective barrier. Cetaphil’s range of moisturisers give your skin long-lasting hydration, keeping it soft and moisturised.
Step 3: Protect
It’s important to protect your skin from UV exposure daily, as sun damage is cumulative and harmful to the skin. Cetaphil has a range of sunscreens offering the highest UV protection for sensitive skin. 1
Reference: 1. Highest label claim allowed per AS: NZS 2604:2012. Very high, SPF 50+.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.