- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc; 2nd Edition edition (25 February 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 111950421X
- ISBN-13: 978-1119504214
- Product Dimensions: 18.3 x 2.8 x 23.1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 499 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 14,550 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Study Guide: Associate SAA-C01 Exam Paperback – 19 Mar 2019
|New from||Used from|
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Includes interactive online learning environment and study tools:
- 2 custom practice exams
- 100 electronic flashcards
- Searchable key term glossary
Your Complete Guide to Preparing for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam, Fully Updated
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification gives you a definite advantage in the competitive market for cloud specialists. For the new, revised Associate Exam SAA-C01, this comprehensive, fully updated Study Guide is indispensible. It covers all relevant aspects of the job role, including mapping multi-tier architectures to AWS services, loose coupling and stateless systems, applying AWS security features, deploying and managing services, designing large scale distributed systems, and much more. Everything you need to know is here, along with practice questions and chapter reviews. Add the exclusive Sybex interactive online test bank and learning environment, and you can approach test day with confidence.
Coverage of the exam objectives in this Study Guide means you'll be ready for:
- Designing Resilient Architectures
- Defining Performant Architectures
- Specifying Secure Applications
- Designing Cost-Optimized Architectures
- Defining Operationally Excellent Architectures
- Understanding the Well-Architected Framework
- Applying the Five Pillars of Good Design
Interactive learning environment
Take your exam prep to the next level with Sybex's superior interactive online study tools. To access our learning environment, simply visit http://www.wiley.com/go/sybex testprep, type in your unique PIN, and instantly gain a year of FREE access to:
- Interactive test bank with 2 practice exams. Practice exams help you identify areas where further review is needed. Get more than 90% of the answers correct, and you're ready to take the certification exam.
- 100 electronic flashcards to reinforce learning and last-minute prep before the exam.
- Comprehensive glossary in PDF format gives you instant access to the key terms so you are fully prepared.
ABOUT THE AWS CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
The AWS Certification Program is built around the four primary roles for engineering teams delivering cloud-based solutions. AWS certifications are designed to certify the technical skills and knowledge associated with best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS Cloud. Go to https://aws.amazon.com/ certification/ for more information.
About the Author
Ben Piper, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, is an IT consultant who has created more than 20 training courses, covering Amazon Web Services, Cisco routing and switching, Puppet configuration management, and Windows Server Administration.
David Clinton, AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, is a Linux server admin who has worked with IT infrastructure in both academic and enterprise environments. He has created more than 15 video courses, teaching Amazon Web Services and other technologies.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Edit: Just passed Solutions Architect Associate Exam. The real exam is relatively easy compared to the questions in this book. My review still holds. However, I still think it is worth the money and effort to work on the questions of this book. This may pave the way for professional level test - just my guess. Agree with the other review: cannot access online materials.
I can't speak for the digital component as I never tried it, but this is an excessively comprehensive (but good!) study guide for the Associate exam and probably a decent resource for the Professional exam alongside a Professional-specific book.
I'm not sure if I would recommend this to someone coming into AWS with no prior experience, but I would recommend they buy this book as a second guide after purchasing something a bit more high-level first.
Errors encountered while attempting to access the online material include: Incorrect PIN (this is the PIN they sent me to activate my access), and endless loop of registering an account while also showing that I am logged in, hanging session with IT Live Chat that never connects (I left this window open for several minutes, multiple times, each time being told I was 1st or 2nd in the queue.)