Cenovis Vitamin C 250mg - Chewable tablets - Reduces duration and severity of common cold symptoms, 150 Tablets
- Cold Relief: Reduces The Duration And Severity Of Common Cold Symptoms
- Supports Immune System: Supports Healthy Immune System Function
- Supports Collagen Formation: Support Minor Wound Healing And Collagen Formation
- Convenient Chewable Tablets: Orange Flavoured Chewable Tablets Suitable For The Whole Family (Kids Over 2 Years And Older)
- Always Read The Label Follow The Directions For Use If Symptoms Persist Talk To Your Health Professional Vitamin Supplements Should Not Replace A Balanced Diet Not To Be Used In Children Under 2 Years
- Product Dimensions : 5.4 x 5.4 x 10.8 cm; 113 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 April 2019
- Manufacturer : Sanofi-aventis Healthcare Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B07C5CJXY9
- Manufacturer reference : 2661362
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,478 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Cenovis Vitamin C 250mg reduces the duration and severity of common cold symptoms. As Vitamin C is not stored in the body, regular intake is desirable. These orange flavoured chewable tablets:
- Reduce the duration and severity of common cold symptoms
- Support healthy immune system function
- Support minor wound healing
- Support collagen formation
Cenovis Vitamin C 250mg contains NO ADDED: Lactose, artificial preservatives, dairy products or animal-derived products.
From the manufacturer
These orange flavoured tablets contain:
- No added artificial preservatives
- No added lactose or dairy
Cenovis Vitamin C 250mg
Cenovis Vitamin C 250mg comes in a convenient chewable tablet with a pleasant orange flavour.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble antioxidant that is not stored in the body, therefore regular intake is desirable.
Did you know that Vitamin C:
- Reduces the duration and severity of common cold symptoms
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Supports minor wound healing
- Supports collagen formation
Cenovis helps support your immune system
Cenovis Sugarless C 500mg
Helps reduce the severity and duration of the symptoms of common colds.
Cenovis Echinacea, Garlic, Zinc & C
Helps maintain healthy immune system function.
Cenovis Mega E 500IU
An antioxidant to help protect cell membranes from free radical damage.
Cenovis Echinacea 5000
Helps reduce the occurrence and duration of common colds and relieves symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
Contains 405.20mg glucose per tablet and saccharin Not to be used in children under 2 years age without medical advice.
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 150mg Sodium Ascorbate (equivalent Ascorbic Acid 100mg) 112.5mg
Adults: chew 4 tablets daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Children over 2 years: chew 1/2 to 1 tablet daily.