- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Cenovis Vitamin D3 1000IU - Helps calcium absorption - Supports bone strength - Supports muscle strength, 200 Tablets
- SUPPORTS BONE STRENGTH: Supports bone strength and bone density
- ASSISTS BONE DEVELOPMENT: Assists healthy bone development and growth
- SUPPORTS MUSCLE HEALTH: Supports muscle health and muscle strength
- HELPS CALCIUM ABSORPTION: a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
- Always read the label Follow the directions for use; If symptoms persist talk to your health professional; Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Special offers and product promotions
- Product Dimensions : 5.1 x 5.1 x 9.8 cm; 36 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Sanofi-aventis Healthcare Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B07BF3QQ1L
- Best Sellers Rank: 178 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Cenovis Vitamin D3 1000IU provides the form of Vitamin D3, which is naturally found in the body, in a small easy-to-swallow mini tablet. Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Our formula:
- Supports bone strength
- Assists healthy bone development and growth
- Supports muscle strength
- Maintains healthy immune system function
- Maintains bone density
Cenovis Vitamin D3 1000IU contains NO ADDED: Gluten, lactose, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, or dairy products.
From the manufacturer
Did you know?
Vitamin D is essential for the efficient use of calcium by the body. We need to maintain blood calcium levels within a narrow range for normal functioning of all cells in the body, including the nervous system, as well as for bone growth and maintenance of bone density.
Without sufficient vitamin D from sun exposure or dietary intake, calcium absorption in the digestive tract cannot be maximized. Low calcium levels in the blood results in increased calcium resorption from bones.
(Source: Nutri-Facts, 2017, Nutrients - Vitamin D Benefits, Accessed 13 May 2020)
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 1000IU) 25micrograms
Adults: take 1 tablet daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.