|Product Dimensions||7 x 7 x 9.3 cm; 46 Grams|
|Item Weight||46 g|
|Manufacturer||Sanofi-aventis Healthcare Pty Ltd|
|Country of origin||Australia|
|Date First Available||29 March 2018|
Save on auto-deliveries
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Cenovis Turmeric 3100 - Traditionally Used to Relieve Mild Joint Pain and Support Liver Health, 80 Capsules
|Price:||($0.14 / count)|
|Unit count||80 count|
|Ingredients||Curcuma longa dry rhizome extract 155mg, from 3.1g (min) dry rhizome, contains std. Curcuminoids 100mg See more|
|Item weight||0.05 Kilograms|
About this item
- Turmeric is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild joint pain
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to assit healthy digestion and support liver health
- Turmeric is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve inflammation
- Antioxidant: Reduces free radicals formed in the body
- This medicine may not be right for you; Read the warnings before purchase, in warnings section below; Follow the directions for use; If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
Turmeric or Curcumin?
Turmeric (botanical name: Curcuma longa) is a member of the ginger family. It is a perennial herb, growing up to a height of three to five feet. Turmeric is the whole plant that contains active constituents such as curcumin, the most abundant curcuminoid in turmeric.
Cenovis Turmeric 3100
Cenovis Turmeric 3100 contains turmeric, which has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to temporarily relieve mild joint pain and inflammation.
Turmeric is also used in traditional Western herbal medicine to support healthy digestion. Additionally, turmeric contains antioxidants to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Key benefits of Cenovis Turmeric 3100
Turmeric has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild joint pain and inflammation.
Turmeric has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to assist healthy digestion.
Reduces free radicals formed in the body.
Cenovis Turmeric 3100 is an antioxidant and has mild anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to:
Relieve mild joint pain and inflammation
Support liver health
Assist healthy digestion
Cenovis Turmeric 3100 contains no added: Gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners, or dairy products.
Contains sulfur dioxide.
Curcuma longa dry rhizome extract 155mg, from 3.1g (min) dry rhizome, contains std. Curcuminoids 100mg
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 7 x 9.3 cm; 46 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 March 2018
- Manufacturer : Sanofi-aventis Healthcare Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B07D2N7H9M
- Manufacturer reference : 9300705605335
- Country of origin : Australia
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,415 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews: