- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Cenovis Turmeric 3100 - Traditionally used to: Relieve mild joint pain - Support liver health, 80 Capsules
- MILD JOINT PAIN RELIEF: Turmeric is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild joint pain
- SUPPORTS DIGESTION AND LIVER HEALTH: Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to assit healthy digestion and support liver health
- MILD ANTI INFLAMMATORY: Turmeric is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve inflammation
- ANTIOXIDANT: Reduces free radicals formed in the body
- This medicine may not be right for you Read the warnings before purchase; in warnings section below Follow the directions for use; If symptoms persist talk to your health professional
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Cenovis Turmeric 3100 is an antioxidant and has mild anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Relieve mild joint pain and inflammation
- Support liver health
- Assist healthy digestion
CenovisTurmeric 3100 contains NO ADDED: Gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners, or dairy products.
From the manufacturer
Turmeric or Curcumin?
Turmeric (botanical name: Curcuma longa) is a member of the ginger family. It is a perennial herb, growing up to a height of three to five feet. Turmeric is the whole plant that contains active constituents such as curcumin, the most abundant curcuminoid in turmeric.
Cenovis Turmeric 3100
Cenovis Turmeric 3100 has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to temporarily relieve mild joint pain and inflammation.
Turmeric is also used in traditional Western herbal medicine to support healthy digestion and maintain liver health. Additionally, turmeric contains antioxidants to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Key benefits of Cenovis Turmeric 3100
Turmeric has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild joint pain and inflammation.
Turmeric has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to assist healthy digestion.
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support liver health.
Contains sulfur dioxide.
Curcuma longa dry rhizome extract 155mg, from 3.1g (min) dry rhizome, contains std. Curcuminoids 100mg
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.