- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Cenovis Multivitamin and Minerals - General wellbeing - Supports energy levels and healthy immune system, 200 Tablets
- SUPPORTS ENERGY PRODUCTION: Supports energy levels and healthy immune system function
- SUPPORTS BONES; EYES; HEART AND SKIN: Supports bone health; eye health; heart health and skin health
- MAINTAINS GENERAL WELLBEING: Helps in the maintenance of general health and wellbeing
- ANTIOXIDANT PROPERTIES: Helps to reduce free radical damage to body cells
- Always read the label Follow the directions for use If symptoms persist talk to your health professional Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Special offers and product promotions
- Product Dimensions : 7.8 x 7.8 x 13.5 cm; 150 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Sanofi-aventis Healthcare Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B07D2M5QKN
- Manufacturer reference : 9300705602693
- Best Sellers Rank: 157 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Cenovis Multivitamin and minerals tablets provide a combination of vitamins and minerals for general health and wellbeing. Our formula:
- Supports energy levels and healthy immune system function
- Supports brain function and bone health
- Maintains healthy heart
- Maintains healthy eyes and skin
- Supports collagen formation
- Acts as an antioxidant, reducing free radical damage to body cells
Cenovis Multivitamin and minerals tablets contain NO ADDED: Gluten, lactose, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or dairy products.
From the manufacturer
Did you know?
VITAMINS AND MINERALS
Humans must obtain vitamins and minerals from food since our bodies can't produce them. This is why they are also referred to as essential nutrients.
Vitamins are organic compounds made by plants or animals, and minerals are inorganic, existing in soil or water.
Vitamins are necessary for energy production, immune function, and other functions. Meanwhile, minerals play an important role in growth, bone health, fluid balance and several other processes.
When you eat, you consume the vitamins that plants and animals created or the minerals they absorbed. It's best to eat a variety of foods to get enough vitamins and minerals.
(Source: HealthLine, 2018, Micronutrients: Types, Functions, Benefits and More, Accessed 13 May 2020)
WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents (R.E), vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms R.E. (2330IU) for women and 900 micrograms R.E. (3000IU) for men. Contains glucose 355.16mg per tablet.
Each tablet contains: Retinol Acetate (Vitamin A 1250IU) 375micrograms retinol equivalents Thiamine Nitrate (Vitamin B1) 10mg Riboflavine (Vitamin B2) 10mg Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 25mg Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 8mg Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 2mg Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 2micrograms Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 75mg Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 400IU) 10micrograms dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E 10IU) 10mg Calcium (from Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate) 10mg Phosphorus (from Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate) 7.7mg Copper (from Cupric Sulfate) 1mg Iron (from Ferrous Fumarate) 5mg Iodine (from Potassium Iodide) 145micrograms Magnesium (from Heavy Magnesium Oxide) 36mg Manganese (from Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate) 1mg Potassium (from Potassium Sulfate) 5mg Zinc (from Zinc Oxide) 1.5mg
Adults: take 2 tablets daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.