- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Cenovis Mega B - High strength Vitamin B Tablets - Supports energy levels - Supports nervous system, 200 Tablets
- SUPPORTS ENERGY LEVELS: Supports energy levels and energy production
- SUPPORTS NERVOUS SYSTEM: Supports healthy nervous system functioning and maintains general health and wellbeing
- SUPPORTS IMMUNE SYSTEM: Supports healthy immune system function
- ANTIOXIDANT: Acts as an antioxidant, reducing free radicals formed in the body
- Always read the label Follow the directions for use If symptoms persist talk to your health professional Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Size: 200 Tablets
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Cenovis Mega B is a high-strength Vitamin B formula. B group vitamins are water soluble and not stored in the body, therefore daily intake is necessary. Our formula:
- Supports energy levels and a healthy nervous system function
- Maintains general health and wellbeing
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Acts as an antioxidant, reducing free radicals formed in the body
Cenovis Mega B contains NO ADDED: Gluten , lactose, sugar, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, dairy products or animal-derived products.
From the manufacturer
Our high-strength formula contains:
- No added gluten
- No added sugar
- No added artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial preservatives
- No added lactose or dairy products
- No added animal derived ingredients
Cenovis Mega B
Cenovis Mega B is a high-strength Vitamin B formula to support energy levels and a healthy nervous system function.
Our formula also provides support for a healthy immune system and maintains general health and well-being. It acts as an antioxidant, reducing free radicals formed in the body.
Did you know?
Most B group vitamins are water soluble and cannot be stored in the body, therefore daily intake is necessary.
Did you know?
Each member of the Vitamin B family is chemically distinct and performs a unique role in the body – from assisting with cellular energy production to supporting immune system function.
B vitamins don’t provide the body with energy. Our body makes use of dietary macronutrients (carbohydrates, protein and fats), which are rich in energy fuel. What your B vitamins are actually doing are helping the biochemical processes that are required to effectively release the fuel that is stored in the macronutrients that we love eating.¹
Most B group vitamins are water soluble and cannot be stored in the body, therefore daily intake is necessary.²
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each Tablet contains: Thiamine Nitrate (Vitamin B1) 50mg Riboflavine (Vitamin B2) 25mg Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 50mg Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 50mg Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 50mg Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 50 micrograms Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 100mg Biotin 50micrograms Folic Acid 200 micrograms Inositol 50 micrograms Choline Bitartrate 50 micrograms
Adults: take 1 tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.