Cenovis Garlic Capsules - Relieve mild upper respiratory tract congestion - Support healthy blood circulation, 150 Capsules
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Clears Respiratory Tract Mucus: Relieves Mild Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion
- Mild Peppermint Flavour: Helps Reduce The Garlic Aftertaste Associated With Many Garlic Products
- Antioxidant Support: Reduces Free Radicals Formed In The Body
- Maintains Heart Health: Maintains Cardiovascular System Health And Supports Healthy Blood Circulation
- This Medicine May Not Be Right For You Read The Warnings Before Purchase, In Warnings Section Below Follow The Directions For Use If Symptoms Persist Talk To Your Health Professional
- Product Dimensions : 5.1 x 5.1 x 9.8 cm; 67 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Sanofi-aventis Healthcare Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B076VVXHWH
- Manufacturer reference : 9300705605366
- Best Sellers Rank: 9,996 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Cenovis Garlic capsules relieve mild upper respiratory tract congestion. Our formula:
- Clears respiratory tract mucus
- Maintains cardiovascular system health in adults
- Supports healthy blood circulation
- Reduces free radicals formed in the body (antioxidant)
- Formulated with a mild peppermint flavour to help reduce the garlic aftertaste associated with many garlic products
Cenovis Garlic contains NO ADDED: Gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners, or dairy products.
Contains soya and sulfites. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Garlic oil 1 mg, from (3g) 3000mg fresh Garlic
Adults & children over 12: take 1 capsule twice daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.