Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.95 delivery
Cenovis Folic Acid 500mcg - Supports healthy foetal development - Supports blood health and general health, 150 Tablets
- SUPPORTS FOETAL DEVELOPMENT: Supports healthy foetal development and helps to prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida and/or anencephaly
- SUPPORTS BLOOD HEALTH: Folic acid supports blood health
- SUPPORTS WELLBEING: Supports general health and wellbeing
- MAINTAINS FOLIC ACID: Maintains folic acid within normal range
- Always read the label Follow the directions for use If symptoms persist talk to your health professional Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Product Dimensions : 4.5 x 4.5 x 8.6 cm; 29 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Sanofi-aventis Healthcare Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B07BF4DR3Z
- Manufacturer reference : 9300705605410
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,372 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
In certain stages of life, such as pregnancy, women have been found to have low levels of folic acid.
Cenovis Folic Acid 500mcg helps to prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida and anencephaly when trying to conceive and during the first trimester of pregnancy. Our formula:
- Supports healthy foetal development
- Supports blood health
- Supports general health and wellbeing
- Maintains folic acid within normal range
Cenovis Folic Acid 500mcg contains NO ADDED: Gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, dairy products or animal-derived products.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Folic Acid 500micrograms
Adults: take 1 tablet daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida – seek medical advice. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.