Cenovis Echinacea 5000 - Helps reduce occurrence and duration of common colds - Supports the immune system, 60 Capsules
- Relief From Cold Symptoms: Helps To Relieve The Symptoms Of Upper Respiratory Tract Infections Such As Colds
- Supports Immune System: Helps To Support Healthy Immune Function
- Reduces Occurrence Of Cold: Helps To Reduce The Risk Of Getting A Cold
- Antioxidant: Acts As An Antioxidant, Reducing Free Radicals Formed In The Body
- This Medicine May Not Be Right For You Read The Warnings Before Purchase, In Warnings Section Below Follow The Directions For Use If Symptoms Persist Talk To Your Health Professional
- Product Dimensions : 5.1 x 5.1 x 9.8 cm; 42 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Sanofi-aventis Healthcare Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B076VSWJ6Q
- Manufacturer reference : 9300705602648
- Best Sellers Rank: 4,591 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Cenovis Echinacea 5000 helps reduce the occurrence and duration of common colds.
- Relieves symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Acts as an antioxidant, reducing free radicals formed in the body
- Relieves nasal congestion in adults
No ADDED: Gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or dairy products.
From the manufacturer
Each capsule contains echinacea purpurea dried juice, equivalent to fresh herb (5g) 5000mg.
It is formulated with:
- No added gluten
- No added sugar
- No added artificial colours, artificial flavours, or artificial sweeteners
- No added lactose or dairy products
Cenovis Echinacea 5000
Cenovis Echinacea 5000 has antioxidant properties and supports healthy immune function and helps reduce the occurrence and duration of common colds.
It relieves symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
Supplementation of echinacea at the onset of colds may help to reduce the duration of cold symptoms in adults.
What is a cold?
Sniffles, coughs, blocked nose, sore throat, sneezing, headaches, and red eyes? With the hustle and bustle of modern-day life, time doesn’t stop for anything, not even a cold.
These may be signs and symptoms that the immune system may benefit from some support to help keep it healthy.
Most common colds are caused by a virus.¹ In fact, a cold can be caused by over 200 different viruses.¹ A cold is an infection of the lining of the nose, sinuses, throat and large airways.
Cenovis helps support your immune system
Cenovis Sugarless C 500mg
Helps reduce the severity and duration of cold symptoms.
Cenovis Echinacea, Garlic, Zinc & C
Helps maintain healthy immune function and may reduce the symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
Cenovis Mega E 500IU
An antioxidant to help protect cell membranes from free radical damage.
Cenovis Echinacea 5000
Relieves the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections.
Contains sulfur dioxide. Not to be used in children under 2 years. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Echinacea purpurea dry herb juice 111.11mg, from (5g) 5000mg fresh herb (Echinacea)
Adults: take 2 capsules daily after food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.