Cenovis Cold Sore Complex - Relief from Symptoms of Facial Cold Sores - Supports Immune System Function, 30 Tablets
- REDUCES OCCURRENCE OF FACIAL COLD SORES: Our high strength formula helps reduce the occurrence of facial cold sores
- RELIEVES COLD SORE SYMPTOMS: Provides relief from the symptoms of facial cold sores
- SUPPORTS IMMUNE SYSTEM: Supports healthy immune system function
- SUPPORTS SKIN HEALTH: Supports skin health and wound healing
- This medicine may not be right for you Read the warnings before purchase; in warnings section below Follow the directions for use If symptoms persist talk to your health professional
- Dates on US products may be displayed as MM/DD/YYYY
- Product Dimensions : 5.1 x 5.1 x 9.8 cm; 51 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Sanofi-aventis Healthcare Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B078BMJJKB
- Manufacturer reference : 394723
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,861 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Cenovis Cold Sore Complex is a high strength formulation combining Lysine, Vitamin C and Zinc in a convenient, once daily dose.
If you are prone to facial cold sores, Cenovis Cold Sore Complex is great to help reduce the occurrence of facial cold sores and to reduce tingling associated with facial cold sores. Our formula:
- Provides relief from symptoms of facial cold sores
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Supports skin health and wound healing
Cenovis Cold Sore Complex contains NO ADDED: gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives, dairy products or animal-derived products.
Each Tablet contains: Lysine Hydrochloride 1000mg Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 250mg Zinc (from Zinc gluconate) 12mg
Adults: take 1 tablet daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|