I always enjoy these books. Now that Dirk Pitt is married, he doesn't have his little romances through the story. but that was never important. It's the adventure that counts.
What I like is that these books don't jump all over the place. They are easy to follow. I don't like books where I have to write down all the character's names and details to keep up with all the jumping around. I also don't like books where the reader is struggling to work out what's going on. Cussler's books are fast moving, easy to follow, but complex enough to be interesting. I've read about a dozen of his books, and will keep going. This one was up to the usual standard.
- Hardcover: 464 pages
- Publisher: Michael Joseph; 1 edition (21 March 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0241349575
- ISBN-13: 978-0241349571
- Product Dimensions: 16.2 x 4.1 x 24 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 721 g
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 40,036 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)