|Price:||+ $8.07 Delivery|
- Casual digital watch featuring stainless steel case with light brown dial and day/date functions
- 44-mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Nylon band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||12 millimetres|
|Band width||21 millimetres|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||alarm-feature, Luminous, Water Resistant|
|Water Pressure Resistance||165 Feet|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Casio Men's W89HB-5AV Illuminator Nylon Bancd Sport Watch
Whether it’s soccer, football or track and field, this timeless classic is the watch to have. With its stopwatch that can measure elapsed time, split time and 1st-2nd place times, it’s perfect for any sport. And with the added features of a daily alarm, hourly time signal and auto calendar, you’ll never miss a game again. Green Casual Sports Watch with a brown band.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The only downsides I would give this bad boy is the color on the band, that keeps the watch secure, loses it's color.
BUT does NOT effect performance of the watch itself one bit.
And the reset button for "stopwatch" mode is the light button. Which I find kinda lame and can waste battery life for no reason. (Even though it's really no big deal and only waste battery life if you use it a lot, which I don't) I just wish it had its own reset button, aside from the light button.
But still 5 STARS! :D
For $20, best watch I've ever owned. And I have a $200 fossil watch, that I don't use anymore because of this, awesome ass watch :)
It's a good-looking watch too! The webbed cloth and leather band really give it some class.
The features are just what he needs without being too complex. I love that he uses the alarm to get himself up for school!