- Dual-display solar watch featuring world timer, LED light with after-glow, and five alarms
- 47-mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog-digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||47 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||12 millimetres|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||28 millimetres|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Chronograph, dual-Time-display, Light, Stop watch, World time|
|Water Pressure Resistance||330 Feet|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Casio Men's Solar Sport Combination Watch
Utilizing a unique Self-Charging solar power system, this sporty analog/digital combination model provides plenty of functionality. A host of features such as 48-city world time, 5 alarms, stopwatch and dual countdown timers make this a versatile timepiece for almost any sport outing. Black resin band, solar digital analog watch with black & white face.