- 48mm carbon fiber resin case
- Black and blue resin band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
- World time: 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature
- Analogy Timekeeping: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (mode)
- Digital Timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
Men's Casio G-Shock Analog-Digital Carbon Core Guard Blue Resin Band Watch GA2000-1A2
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Built for the man that needs the next level of toughness, Casio G-Shock's Carbon Core collection consists of timepieces designed to withstand rigorous levels of adventure
- The 48mm case is expertly crafted from fine resin mixed with carbon fiber, an innovative composition that is lighter and more durable than resin
- This allows the internal mechanics of the watch to be protected from shock-induced damage and deformation
- For easy visibility after dark, this watch also boasts a double LED light, one for the face and one for the digital display
- There's also a hand shift feature which is a tool that moves the hands out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of the digital display contents
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||48 millimetres|
|Calendar||Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)|
|Special features||Shock resistant, World time|
|Water Pressure Resistance||200 metres|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It is the same in size as ga100, slightly as a ga700 and definitely of smaller thickness than the latter.
The dial shows the digital values in a small viewer, which for the calendar and, above all, the stopwatch; It is small.
It has a standard illumination for the sphere, which helps little in the analogous function (of the needles) but has backlight on the digital screens.
The band is comfortable, with plastic buckle, it is thinner than usual. And more conventional in appearance than in other models, allowing the use of more standard bands.
It remains, just try.
Two "personal" downsides.. it's my first G-Shock and the accompanying manual, though in English, was difficult to follow. Thus I searched YouTube and low and behold there was a video on setting up the watch which was of great help and then manual made sense. Because I am "time concious" 24 hours, in the dark the illumination was under par for me. Unable to make out the positions of the hands. But in the daytime, in the light, no problem. Thus.. for price.. the appearance and accuracy fully satisfy me. Therefore I am not disappointed.
And very hard to see the time on the dark even with the watch light on
Any way I like the way his look