Cara means ‘beloved’ in Latin. This is how we feel about our Cashmere.
- What is Cashmere? Cashmere is the fine hair from the undercoat of cashmere goats. Most cashmere comes from the goats of Mongolia as the extreme climate means the cashmere goats develop a double fleece. There is an outer layer that protects the undercoat from water and an inner undercoat layer made of ultra-fine hairs with strong insulating properties. This undercoat is what produces cashmere.
- Our Advantage: Our company works with a maker who has their own free-range goat fields in Inner Mongolia. This means they purchase the raw cashmere from these goatherds at a higher purchase price to improve the standard of living for the herdsmen and in turn cultivate better cashmere. They ensure that only the best quality raw materials are used in the manufacture of the yarn, which in turn produces unsurpassed garments. The cashmere garments are sent direct to Cara Cashmere for our customers.
- Competitive pricing: The product is handled very few times and not passed through a series of middle men. As such, our low pricing is reflective of this.
- Easy to wear: Cashmere is eight times warmer than wool. Never feels scratchy or itchy as some wool items do. A staple accessory, there are multiple ways to wear this garment.
- BACKED BY OUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: No questions asked.
Gauge: 7 gauge knit, 2-ply
Width: 30cm/ 11.8”
Length: 180cm/ 70.8”
Material: 100% cashmere
Care Instructions will also be enclosed with the storage bag.