Casfuy Dog Nail Grinder Upgraded - Professional 2-Speed Electric Rechargeable Pet Nail Trimmer Painless Paws Grooming & Smoothing for Small Medium Large Dogs & Cats (Dark Blue)
- Safe, Effective & Precise Trimming: This dog nail grinder uses an advanced Diamond Bit Grinder to deliver the safest, most comfortable pet claw grinding. Recommended by veterinarians and pet grooming professionals, painlessly and precisely trim your pet's nails anywhere.
- Advanced 2-Speed Switch & 3 Grinding Ports: The trimmer features an adjustable, low-high speed design powerful enough support heavy grinding. And with 3 ports to match small, medium, or large pets, simply choose the appropriate port and speed depending on your pet's size and nail hardness.
- Super Low Noise & Vibration: Many pets get stressed by the sound and vibration of pet nail grinder. However, our electric pet nail grinder uses a superior motor with whisper-quiet technology that produces a very low vibration to keep pets calm and help sand pets claws faster and easier.
- Rechargeable & Portable: The cordless dog grinder is rechargeable and has an indicator light on the bottom that turns on when charging. Each grinder has a built-in battery that lasts 2 hours after a 3-hour charge. The lightweight and ergonomic body design also makes it easier to handle in your right or left hand.
Product detailsColour:Dark Blue
- Batteries : 3 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 17.5 x 7.5 x 3.5 cm; 280 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 August 2019
- Manufacturer : Casfuy
- ASIN : B07W85ZPL1
- Item Model Number : N10
- Best Sellers Rank: 457 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Your Satisfaction is Our Top Priority!
Casfuy offers you a 100% lifetime warranty with every dog nail grinder set, making this a completely risk-free purchase!
How to use the dog nail grinder?
1. First accustom your dog to the sound of the grinder. Do this by turning on the grinder and offering him some irresistible treats. This way, he can begin associating the sound with a pleasant reward.
2. Make sure dog is in a comfortable position. Carefully place the grinder onto the nail, choosing the appropriately sized port when using a nail guard. And please start with the low speed.
3. Only grind a small amount at a time. Grind across the bottom and then carefully in from the tip of the nail, smoothing rough edges as you go. Rewarding your dog every single time you do one of the steps.
1. The grinder kit includes an USB cable but WITHOUT AN ADAPTER to fit different country's voltage. Easy to charge with your phone adapter/power bank/laptop.
2. To avoid tangling of hair on long-haired breed dogs, push hair away from pe's paw before applying the grinder.
3. Trim dog nail at right angle. Put the electric nail grinder around the 45 oblique, move the grinder to trim the nail around.
4. Remember, only hold the grinder against the nail for a second or two at a time. Press and release in small increments until your dog's nail is shortened.
5. For some small or anxiety dogs, you need to take more patience and more time to accustom the dog to the noise, and use low speed only.
Choosing Casfuy offers you a simple, elegant solution for your dog's ever-growing nails.
The professional pet grooming kit includes:
- Dog Nail Grinder
- User Instructions
- USB Cable(Adapter is not included)
Get this versatile nail grinder for your dog today by clicking "Add to Cart" above now.
1. The first thing you want to do is make sure there will be no hair in the way. If your dog has long hair, you need to band it back so there's no chance it can get caught in the grinder's spinning tip. If your dog has long hair on his paws and between his foot pads, it's best to trim it first to lessen the risk of catching it in the grinder.
2. If you are not professional enough to use a grinder, we do not suggest take off the guard protector.
3. For your pet's safety, it should not be more than 5 seconds for one lasting time, and be aware to adjust the grooming angle to polish pet nails.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also will take a very long time to trim the dog’s nails.
Sadly my husky does not have the patience for this.
If you going to buy this, buy some masks as well, as the nails get grind into fine dust that you and your pets will inhale.
Does not work on most large dogs - their nail is too big to fit in the space.
The sound is quite quiet, however she still reacted to it. Unfortunately just didn’t work for us but still is a great product.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 9 August 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 28 June 2019
Reviewed in Canada on 3 January 2020