- ASIN: B07PNGVLGF
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Ultra Slim Carrying Case Fit for Nintendo Switch, tomtoc Original Patent Portable Hard Shell Travel Case Pouch Protective Cover Bag, 10 Game Cartridges, Military Level Protection, Yellow
- UNIQUE PATENT DESIGN: The exterior design of tomtoc Switch cases is protected by appearance patents globally. The hard case designed specifically for the Nintendo Switch looks almost like the game console. It is an iMore Choice Award winner.
- MILITARY LEVEL PROTECTION: Our Switch Protective Cases have passed the military standard drop test, which guarantees your Switch Console always safe from knocks, bumps and drops; additional soft interior to avoid scratches
- UlTRA SLIM: It is very slim and super light. An adjustable and removable hand strap allows comfortable holding or carrying. You can also put it in your backpack to take anywhere
- HIGH QUALITY: The outer durable hard shell is splash-proof. The heavy-duty custom YKK zipper enhances its service life
- 10 GAME CARTRIDGES: A storage sheet holds up to 10 game cards, which allows you to switch and organize your favorite games easily.
Colour: Yellow - Slim
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
tomtoc Nintendo Switch Protection Case
Gamers take gaming seriously. That's why we have produced this lightweight yet stylish and durable case custom-made for protecting and transporting your device. Deluxe, high-end design and top-quality materials combined with practicality make this an essential purchase for the dedicated Nintendo Switch advocate.
Military Level Protection
Passed the military standard drop test, which guarantees your Switch Console always safe from knocks, bumps and drops; additional soft interior to avoid scratches.
Portability and Usage:
The case itself is just 1.4 inch thick, making it much slimmer and lighter, and therefore much more economical and practical than many similar products. The case comes complete with a storage sheet which can accommodate up to 10 additional game cards. A smartly designed adjustable and removable hand strap allows comfortable holding or carrying.
Little Parts, Big Difference
The case incorporates a premium-quality YKK zipper and pulling head to further protect your device and ensure a smooth, reliable action every time you open or close it.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I had tried the RDS Industries one and while it was very protective and form-fitting like this one is, it was very bulky. I also tried the official Nintendo carrying case. That was sleek but very unprotective and put pressure on the back of the Joy-Con triggers because it wasn’t form fitting.
I highly recommend this case for anyone with a Switch.
Only drawbacks I could see would be it can’t carry a charger or Joy-Con straps. But then it would defeat the purpose of being slim and there are other cases for this purpose and they also include a felt pouch to carry extras to help in that department. Also the buttons and joysticks can still be clicked in when pressed hard enough through the case. Not a huge deal for me and when the case is not squeezed it does not impact the Switch’s buttons.
The switch has a snug fit within the case. I don’t own enough game cartridges to utilize the cartridge carrier that is stored inside the case.
The little carrying bag that is included sits unused at home. In my opinion, it adds too much bulk and applies too much pressure inside the case when carrying accessories. Especially since I had originally planned on storing the joy con straps in that bag.
I have been carrying this case with me nearly daily in my messenger bag and it has provided ample protection for my switch.
If you’re only carrying your switch and a couple of game cartridges, this is an excellent case. If you intend to also carry the joy con straps, as well as earbud headphones, I would probably recommend a slightly larger case.