|Number of Game Players||30|
|Number of Pieces||30|
|Release date||1 December 2015|
|Mfg Recommended age||17 - 100 years|
|Item Model Number||Design|
|Product Dimensions||12.95 x 7.87 x 1.02 cm; 0.01 Grams|
Cards Against Humanity: Design Pack
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$1.72 (13%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Cards Against Humanity|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||13 x 7.9 x 1 centimetres|
|Number of players||30|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 30 illustrated cards by some of the best graphic designers in the world.
- Includes work by Milton Glaser (I <3 NY) and Susan Kare (the Apple Macintosh).
- 100% of profits donated to the Chicago Design Museum.
- This is an expansion pack. Requires Cards Against Humanity.
- WARNING: This is a weird pack that's hard to play.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Design Pack contains 30 fully-illustrated cards by some of the best graphic designers in the world, including Milton Glaser (I <3 NY), Susan Kare (the Apple macintosh), Erik Spiekermann (Meta Design), and legendary printmakers including Jay Ryan, Yann Legendre, Olly Moss, Mike Mitchell, and Sonnenzimmer.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Like how are some of these cards going to help me win!?