7" Hi-Def LCD Display
Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now. Please try again later.Continue shopping
CarShow by Rosen CS-CAMR12-US 2012-13 Toyota Camry Multi-Media System with Navigation
|Price:||+ $119.03 Delivery|
International Product from outside Australia
- Navigation (US & Puerto Rico)
- Parrot Bluetooth with Phonebook download
- iPod Interface with USB, Charging, Album Art and Alpha Search
- Retains Factory Steering Wheel Controls
- AM-FM Tuner with RDS & MOSFET 50W x 4 Amp; Canbus interface to display vehicle information (tire pressure, car settings & fuel monitor)
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
New (1) from $177.44 + $184.57 Delivery
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customer Package Type: Standard Packaging
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 1 reviews
sounds good but is a nightmare19 August 2013 - Published on Amazon.com
Package Type: Standard Packaging
Purchased this product for my 2013 Camry SE. Comes with a complete new faceplate and looks factory after installation. The function is terrible. I learned that this unit is made by Clarion and is a very cheap unit in a pretty package. The Navigation almost never works. Searches for GPS signal for hours. Rosen shipped a new head unit and it is now working worse than the first. There is a Navigation route locked in and the unit wont let me in to stop or modify it. The radio starts scanning on its own. The touchscreen wont let me in to adjust settings. I could go on and on but currently I am waiting to hear from Rosen on where we go from here. In the mean time if I want to listen to the radio I have to listen to the navigation unit trying to get me to the phantom route that is currently running. Bottom line......stay away from this product you will be sorry. The Toyota dealer even told me they have problems with this unit all the time.
16 people found this helpful