CarGuys Plastic Restorer - The ultimate solution for bringing Rubber Vinyl and Plastic back to life! - 8 oz Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RESULTS THAT LAST! Are you tired of wasting time and money on plastic restorers that claim to last long They always look great in the beginning... only to fade after a few days, or maybe a month if its decent! Our product will renew, seal and protect any interior or exterior surface and WILL LAST.. for several MONTHS!! How do we do it! Our product contains a newly PATENTED additive that boosts longevity! Stop purchasing cheap junk with false claims, our product will out last all of them!
- SURVIVES RAIN! Does this sound familiar You spent all that time perfectly applying a new product and it looks great! Wow, you finally found the one! BUT after the first rain-fall you look in disgust at yet another crappy product that left ugly streaks down the side of your beautiful vehicle... STOP THE MADNESS! Our product repels water and stays looking good for several months! Never again will you feel that disappointment!
- NO MORE OILY MESS! Do you hate all the oily, greasy gel dressing products that stay wet and never fully dry That describes about 90% of the plastic and trim restorers on the market today! Well lucky you! We made a product that will restore and leave a great finish, but more importantly, it will completely dry to the touch! No more ruining your detailing towels and supplies with cheap oil based products!
- NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS! Buyer beware! Some of the most popular plastic restorers on the market contain harmful silicon and petroleum distillates! These products will make your plastic and rubber look good short-term, but what most people dont know is that they dry, brown, crack and cause extreme damage over long-term use! Our product was formulated using the latest advancements in nano-science! It is environmentally friendly and completely safe to use!
- WHAT IF IM NOT HAPPY We believe that this stuff is the ABSOLUTE BEST for restoring any type of Plastic, Vinyl or Rubber... ON THE MARKET!! If you don't agree, there's no fine printing to read and no gimmicks here! Get in contact with us ANYTIME after your purchase and we will provide a FULL REFUND! So what are you waiting for! CLICK 'Add to Cart' NOW, 100% RISK FREE!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS for Car Guys Plastic Restorer QUESTION: Is this only for interior and exterior automotive surfacesANSWER: No! This can be used for a variety of applications such as a cars bumper, a jeep or chevy avalanche truck that has tons of plastic, plus your RV or motorcycle! Also has marine applications for things such as the vinyl seats on your boat! Works GREAT for any indoor or outdoor accessories or home restoration projects such as shutters, furniture and siding. Looks like just an auto product, but this special formula will bring ANYTHING made from plastic, vinyl or rubber back to life!QUESTION: Is this a dye and is it only for black materialANSWER: No this is not a dye! It will restore the material back to whatever its original color was. Works excellent to bring black back and if you have faded grey trim it will darken it back to its original shine and finish. QUESTION: Does this contain UV protectionANSWER: Yes! This acts like a sealant by leaving a durable UV protectant guard to shield away harmful UV rays that cause fading, browning and cracking.QUESTION: What kind of prep work or after care is involved, is it easy to useANSWER: This product is extremely easy to use! Simply clean the surface using CarGuys Super Cleaner spray or any other type of cleaner that effectively wipes and cleans off any old dressings, oil and dirt. Apply a small amount onto our kits included applicator pad and wipe onto the surface. After 10-15 minutes buff down any excess product and youre done! In the future, simply clean treated surfaces with regular soap and water. [[ Complete Kit Includes: (1) Foam Applicator Pad. ]]So what are you waiting for Get THE BEST PLASTIC RESTORER on Amazon today!!This product is currently in high demand, our supplies are extremely limited. Buy Now! Exclusively available only on Amazon.com!
|5 star 74% (74%)||74%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
At 60.00 with tax I think it should be better
I am vey happy and buying a second bottle.
It goes on pretty easily and wipes off just as easily. Really the only thing I care about is, will it streak the second it hits a little bit of water.....and it DOESN'T streak.
I put some of this on maybe sometime in December and it really just started to wear off now which is the end of March. It's been through weekly car washes and a lot of harsh weather so as far as I'm concerned it's a win.
One bottle of this will last a long time, you don't need to use a ton of it, so I'm quite pleased.
The white milky liquid that is Back to Black seems to smear over the surface, and never really soak into the plastic...Car Guys on the other hand is a grey cream that is quickly absorbed into the trim that it is being applied to. The black is restored almost immediately, although it continues to improve over the next 5 to 10 minutes, leaving an almost new looking result!
I can not provide any feedback on the longevity of the newly restored appearance, since I just received it and applied it for the first time this morning, but after seeing how it seems to soak in and bond much better than Back to Black, I feel that it will last at least as long and probably much longer. I am a happy customer...and will be giving other Car Guys products a try in the future!
UPDATE: It has been about 5 weeks since I applied the plastic restorer to the bumpers on both my Toyota Tacoma and my Tundra, and I am happy to report that the both still look as good as day 1. This is my favorite PR by far!
UPDATE 2: It has now been 9 weeks since I applied the Car Guys PR to my trucks and it still looks perfect! This stuff is crazy good!