Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - Nintendo Switch
Order within 17 hrs and 54 mins
- Equipped with nothing more than a neck scarf, backpack and oversized head lamp, Captain Toad finds hidden gems, coins and power ups on his way to the gold star at the end of each tricky, trap filled stage
- Captain Toad isn't particularly fast or strong. He can't jump and he has no super powers. But he knows that sometimes, it's all about wits and perspective
- Twist the camera to reveal hidden locations and other secrets. In handheld mode the Switch offers a closer view of the dangers and hidden items in each maze, and its gyro controls can also be used to peer around
- This version includes new stages based on the various kingdoms in the Super Mario Odyssey game. Also, play with a friend by sharing a pair of Joy Con Controllers
- While One player controls Captain Toad, the other can assist with things like turnip cover Fire
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, which originally launched for Wii U, is coming to Nintendo Switch. The new version includes new miniature courses based on various Kingdoms in the Super Mario Odyssey game. Also, anyone can play with a friend or family member by sharing a pair of Joy-Con controllers. While one player controls Captain Toad, the other can assist with things like turnip cover fire.
From the manufacturer
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- Players : 1 to 2
Captain Toad and Toadette were exploring for treasure when the evil bird Wingo kidnapped Toadette. Go forth with courage and rescue her!
Explore a variety of tricky sandbox-style levels inspired by Japanese box gardens called Hakoniwa in Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker for Nintendo Switch. You can rotate the camera and touch the screen for a better view of hidden treasures!
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Is Bound For Nintendo Switch!
This time we’ve included a few Super Mario Odyssey levels, too! Now you can explore locales from a variety of kingdoms – like New Donk City.
The Nintendo Switch version can be played with a friend by sharing a pair of Joy-Con controllers.
One player controls Captain Toad, the other can assist with things like turnip cover fire, so you can enjoy tracking treasure together!
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nintendo just announced new DLC (as of Feb 14/2019) where new levels will be able to be purchased, so the game will finally get an expansion and introduce a 2-player mode! Sounds like a good time to pick this game up.
It’s definitely not good value of money as the time needed is extremely short as compared to other games with similar price.
Amazon is also the cheapest price for it that I could find @ $49 (most brick and mortars sell it for $59)