SANXIA Exercise Machine Attachments for Yoga Hammocks,Swing Chair Hammock Hanging Kit Swing Hangers for Wooden, Type A
|Price:||+ $11.29 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH QUALITY swingset hanger - perfect swing set brackets for all swing set products indoors or outdoors including gymnastics rings ceiling mounts, porch swings and yoga trapeze swings. super strong and ultra durable.
- Including 4 pull explosion screws for concrete ceiling, 4 stainless lag screws for wooden beam.
- exceptional quality swing set hangers these top of the line parts are for use inside / outside, rafter, beam, cedar, wood, concrete, tree to create your own playscape, playground, swingset, porch swings or hammock chair swings.
- Hangers total weight Limit - 1100 lbs (safe operating load up to 600 lbs) | snap hooks total weight Limit - 600 lbs.
- Experience the kids and grandkids big smiles as they enjoy their playground swinging during spring, summer and Fall swinging seasons on their wooden play sets. Versatile gym anchor: ideal anchoring solution for suspension training straps.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Heavy Duty Stainless Pad Eye Plate with Carabiners for Suspension Training Straps, Crossfit Olympic Rings, Yoga Swings, Hammocks, Boxing Equipment, Boat & Marine Deck Hardware
high quality stainless steel, sturdy and durable
You can use it for fitness slings, hammocks, aerial yoga ropes and more.
Including 4 Pull explosion screws for concrete ceiling, 4 stainless Lag Screws for wooden beam
HIGH QUALITY swingset hanger - perfect swing set brackets for all swing set products indoors or outdoors including gymnastics rings ceiling mounts, porch swings and yoga trapeze swings
exceptional quality swing set hangers these top of the line parts are for use inside / outside, rafter, beam, cedar, wood, concrete, tree to create your own playscape, playground, swingset, porch swings or hammock chair swings
Hangers Total Weight Limit - 1100 lbs (Safe Operating Load up to 600 lbs) | Snap Hooks Total Weight Limit - 600 lbs
Experience the kids and grandkids big smiles as they enjoy their playground swinging during spring, summer and fall swinging seasons on their wooden play sets
Versatile Gym Anchor: ideal anchoring solution for Suspension Training Straps, Crossfit Olympic Rings, Yoga Swings, Hammocks, Boxing Equipment, Boat & Marine Deck Hardware, etc..
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 85% (85%)||85%|
|4 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|3 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 3% (3%)||3%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
- I really like these mounts and have purchased about six sets to date. They seem sturdy and come with multiple mounting options (concrete and wood). Some reviewers have complained that the welding seems a little dodgy, but I have yet to hear of one failing and, in my experience, they are proven reliable (granted, I will never come close to testing the 1100-lb limit). I have been using these for over a year now for various applications (hammock, Olympic rings, swings, etc.) and have not seen any signs of any bracket failing. Another reviewer criticized the size of lag bolt provided. While I had the same initial thought when I first opened the package, the provided lag bolts are more than adequate and I went ahead and used the ones provided. Each mount will be secured by two lags and for most of my applications, I am spreading weight over two mounts (now four lag bolts). They have held fine for two adults in one hammock with no worries of failure.
- Heavy duty
- Concrete and wood mounting hardware included
- Carabiners (heavy duty) included
- I have not encountered any cons so far
Since this is to be used for suspending someone, I don’t want to take chances in safety. I filled in the welds (with a flux core welder so it made a mess, which i had to grind off). I also purchased beefier hex bolts for my ceiling studs, 1/4” x 3.5”. It seems the lag bolts this comes with are smaller than 1/4”, which is annoying since the thicker 1/4” bolts can fit in fine. I also painted these white, to be less noticeable on my ceiling.
Overall, I wish I’d spent more on a better product. I don’t trust that it could hold 1400 pounds as it came. In my opinion, would have been worth my time to purchase something twice as expensive, and not have to fill in welds. The beefier lag bolts are probably overkill, although the ones it came with did seem a bit short. Again, if someone is suspended on it with a dynamic load, safety is the top priority. Buy something fitting of that.
. . . Any way - to make them less noticeable - I painted the 'bases' white - but didn't have as much luck painting the actual carabiners. I noticed some vendors sell black ones, blue ones, even red caribiners. My only complaint is that I wish they made a powder-coated paint white option like the ones you see for yoga and trapeze / suspension exercises - so that they 'blended in' with my ceiling. Like this:
Solid product though - I'm a 'big girl' and I even when my put my full weight on them - pulling myself out of squat - they don't budge at all.
I check every time to make sure the bolts are holding strong; and over a month we're doing good!
Nope. The loops are torqued on both pieces, and you can see where the low-quality welds will probably fail when you put too much weight on. Even more irritating is the fact that all four lag bolts stripped on the way in - I had to finish them with a crescent wrench. I’ll probably never be able to get them out.
I only put one in and not put the other one in. Should have bought something else. Avoid.
Only gave it 4 stars because I have not had it long to assess durability.
The expansion bolts (M6) are good but there are better expansion bolts out there that the seller can possibly look into but the ones that come with the set are not bad.
Carabiners and sturdy, anchor plates are sturdy.
I recommend this product; will buy it again.